Revelstoke Immigration Continent


In Revelstoke Immigrants account for 9.64% of the population. The other 90.36% of the Revelstoke population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Revelstoke is Europe which accounts for 63.91% of the immigrant population and 6.07% of the total population. 17.29% of the immigrant population and 1.64% of the entire Revelstoke population come from Americas. 14.29% of the immigrant population and 1.36% of the entire Revelstoke population come from Asia. 4.51% of the immigrant population and 0.43% of the entire Revelstoke population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Europe63.91 %
Americas17.29 %
Asia14.29 %
other continents4.51 %
comments powered by Disqus