Revelstoke Visible Minorities


In Revelstoke the population is made up of 4.03% visible minorities. The other 95.97% of the Revelstoke population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Revelstoke is Chinese which accounts for 29.63% of the visible minority population and 1.13% of the total population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 25.93% of the visible minority population and 0.99% of the entire Revelstoke population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 18.52% of the visible minority population and 0.71% of the entire Revelstoke population. The Black visible minority accounts for 12.96% of the visible minority population and 0.50% of the entire Revelstoke population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 12.96% of the visible minority population and 0.50% of the entire Revelstoke population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese29.63 %
Japanese25.93 %
South Asian18.52 %
Black12.96 %
Filipino12.96 %
comments powered by Disqus