Richmond Citizenship


In Richmond Non Canadian citizens account for 1.30% of the population. The other 98.70% of the Richmond population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.70 %
Not Canadian citizens1.30 %
comments powered by Disqus