Rigaud Citizenship


In Rigaud Non Canadian citizens account for 1.12% of the population. The other 98.88% of the Rigaud population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.88 %
Not Canadian citizens1.12 %
comments powered by Disqus