Roberval Housing Condominiums


In Roberval most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.08% of homes in Roberval. The other 4.92% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.08 %
part of a condominium development4.92 %
comments powered by Disqus