Roberval immigrant age at arrival


In Roberval Immigrants account for 0.87% of the population. The other 99.13% of the Roberval population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Roberval came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 42.86% of the immigrant population and 0.31% of the total population. 28.57% of the immigrant population and 0.21% of the entire Roberval population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 28.57% of the immigrant population and 0.21% of the entire Roberval population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years42.86 %
Under 5 years28.57 %
15 to 24 years28.57 %
comments powered by Disqus