Rockland Housing Condominiums


In Rockland most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 88.81% of homes in Rockland. The other 11.19% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development88.81 %
part of a condominium development11.19 %
comments powered by Disqus