Rockland Immigration Continent


In Rockland Immigrants account for 7.09% of the population. The other 92.91% of the Rockland population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Rockland is Americas which accounts for 35.26% of the immigrant population and 2.45% of the total population. 26.92% of the immigrant population and 1.87% of the entire Rockland population come from Europe. 23.72% of the immigrant population and 1.65% of the entire Rockland population come from Africa. 14.1% of the immigrant population and 0.98% of the entire Rockland population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Americas35.26 %
Europe26.92 %
Africa23.72 %
Asia14.10 %
comments powered by Disqus