Rockland Visible Minorities


In Rockland the population is made up of 5.21% visible minorities. The other 94.79% of the Rockland population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Rockland is Black which accounts for 83.65% of the visible minority population and 3.88% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 5.77% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Rockland population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 4.81% of the visible minority population and 0.22% of the entire Rockland population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 3.85% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Rockland population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 1.92% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Rockland population.

StatisticPercentage
Black83.65 %
Chinese5.77 %
South Asian4.81 %
Multiple visible minorities3.85 %
Latin American1.92 %
comments powered by Disqus