Rogersville Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Rogersville 47.9% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 14.3% of home owners in Rogersville spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 37.5% of the rented homes in Rogersville are subsidized and the remaining 62.5% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 56.1% of tenants in Rogersville spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage47.90%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home14.30%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers37.50%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs56.10%
comments powered by Disqus