Rougemont Housing Condominiums


In Rougemont most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.03% of homes in Rougemont. The other 1.97% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.03 %
part of a condominium development1.97 %
comments powered by Disqus