Rougemont Citizenship


In Rougemont Non Canadian citizens account for 1.36% of the population. The other 98.64% of the Rougemont population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.64 %
Not Canadian citizens1.36 %
comments powered by Disqus