Rougemont Immigration


In Rougemont Immigrants account for 4.29% of the population. The other 95.71% of the Rougemont population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants95.71 %
Immigrants4.29 %
comments powered by Disqus