Russell Immigration Continent


In Russell Immigrants account for 5.05% of the population. The other 94.95% of the Russell population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Russell is Europe which accounts for 70.45% of the immigrant population and 3.33% of the total population. 22.73% of the immigrant population and 1.07% of the entire Russell population come from Americas. 6.82% of the immigrant population and 0.32% of the entire Russell population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe70.45 %
Americas22.73 %
Asia6.82 %
comments powered by Disqus