Saint Andrews Housing Condominiums


In Saint Andrews most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.24% of homes in Saint Andrews. The other 1.76% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.24 %
part of a condominium development1.76 %
comments powered by Disqus