Saint Andrews immigrant age at arrival


In Saint Andrews Immigrants account for 14.17% of the population. The other 85.83% of the Saint Andrews population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Saint Andrews came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. This accounts for 45.65% of the immigrant population and 5.83% of the total population. 41.3% of the immigrant population and 5.28% of the entire Saint Andrews population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 8.7% of the immigrant population and 1.11% of the entire Saint Andrews population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 4.35% of the immigrant population and 0.56% of the entire Saint Andrews population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
15 to 24 years45.65 %
25 to 44 years41.30 %
5 to 14 years8.70 %
45 years and over4.35 %
comments powered by Disqus