Saint Andrews Citizenship


In Saint Andrews Non Canadian citizens account for 6.94% of the population. The other 93.06% of the Saint Andrews population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens93.07 %
Not Canadian citizens6.93 %
comments powered by Disqus