Saint-Canut Housing Condominiums


In Saint-Canut most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.07% of homes in Saint-Canut. The other 3.93% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.07 %
part of a condominium development3.93 %
comments powered by Disqus