Saint-Canut Immigration Year


In Saint-Canut Immigrants account for 1.85% of the population. The other 98.15% of the Saint-Canut population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Saint-Canut came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 34.21% of the immigrant population and 0.63% of the total population. 23.68% of the immigrant population and 0.44% of the entire Saint-Canut population came to Canada Before 1971. 21.05% of the immigrant population and 0.39% of the entire Saint-Canut population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 15.79% of the immigrant population and 0.29% of the entire Saint-Canut population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 5.26% of the immigrant population and 0.10% of the entire Saint-Canut population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201134.21 %
Before 197123.68 %
1981 to 199021.05 %
1991 to 200015.79 %
1971 to 19805.26 %
comments powered by Disqus