Saint-Damase Immigration


In Saint-Damase Immigrants account for 2.22% of the population. The other 97.78% of the Saint-Damase population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants97.78 %
Immigrants2.22 %
comments powered by Disqus