Saint-Hyacinthe Immigration Continent


In Saint-Hyacinthe Immigrants account for 4.00% of the population. The other 96.00% of the Saint-Hyacinthe population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Saint-Hyacinthe is Americas which accounts for 48.72% of the immigrant population and 1.93% of the total population. 22.84% of the immigrant population and 0.90% of the entire Saint-Hyacinthe population come from Africa. 17.72% of the immigrant population and 0.70% of the entire Saint-Hyacinthe population come from Europe. 10.72% of the immigrant population and 0.42% of the entire Saint-Hyacinthe population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Americas48.72 %
Africa22.84 %
Europe17.72 %
Asia10.72 %
comments powered by Disqus