Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Housing Condominiums


In Saint-Jean-Port-Joli most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.55% of homes in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli. The other 1.45% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.55 %
part of a condominium development1.45 %
comments powered by Disqus