Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Saint-Jean-Port-Joli 41.0% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 6.7% of home owners in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 13.4% of the rented homes in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli are subsidized and the remaining 86.6% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 22.3% of tenants in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage41.00%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home6.70%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers13.40%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs22.30%
comments powered by Disqus