Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Immigration


In Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Immigrants account for 0.66% of the population. The other 99.34% of the Saint-Jean-Port-Joli population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants99.34 %
Immigrants0.66 %
comments powered by Disqus