Saint-Marc-des-Carrières Housing Condominiums


In Saint-Marc-des-Carrières most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.27% of homes in Saint-Marc-des-Carrières. The other 2.73% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.27 %
part of a condominium development2.73 %
comments powered by Disqus