Saint-Marc-des-Carrières Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Saint-Marc-des-Carrières 38.6% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 6.8% of home owners in Saint-Marc-des-Carrières spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 10.7% of the rented homes in Saint-Marc-des-Carrières are subsidized and the remaining 89.3% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 33.3% of tenants in Saint-Marc-des-Carrières spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage38.60%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home6.80%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers10.70%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs33.30%
comments powered by Disqus