Sainte-Adèle Immigration


In Sainte-Adèle Immigrants account for 5.49% of the population. The other 94.51% of the Sainte-Adèle population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants94.51 %
Immigrants5.49 %
comments powered by Disqus