Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska immigrant age at arrival


In Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska Immigrants account for 4.70% of the population. The other 95.30% of the Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 34.48% of the immigrant population and 1.65% of the total population. 32.76% of the immigrant population and 1.57% of the entire Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 18.97% of the immigrant population and 0.91% of the entire Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 13.79% of the immigrant population and 0.66% of the entire Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years34.48 %
15 to 24 years32.76 %
Under 5 years18.97 %
5 to 14 years13.79 %
comments powered by Disqus