Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier Immigration Continent


In Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier Immigrants account for 2.17% of the population. The other 97.83% of the Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier is Europe which accounts for 74.6% of the immigrant population and 1.48% of the total population. 17.46% of the immigrant population and 0.35% of the entire Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier population come from Asia. 7.94% of the immigrant population and 0.16% of the entire Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe74.60 %
Asia17.46 %
Americas7.94 %
comments powered by Disqus