Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier Visible Minorities


In Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier the population is made up of 0.97% visible minorities. The other 99.03% of the Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier is Arab which accounts for 57.14% of the visible minority population and 0.13% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 42.86% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier population.

StatisticPercentage
Arab57.14 %
Black42.86 %
comments powered by Disqus