Sainte-Julienne Immigration Year


In Sainte-Julienne Immigrants account for 3.02% of the population. The other 96.98% of the Sainte-Julienne population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Sainte-Julienne came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 37.04% of the immigrant population and 1.01% of the total population. 25.93% of the immigrant population and 0.70% of the entire Sainte-Julienne population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 16.67% of the immigrant population and 0.45% of the entire Sainte-Julienne population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 11.11% of the immigrant population and 0.30% of the entire Sainte-Julienne population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 9.26% of the immigrant population and 0.25% of the entire Sainte-Julienne population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197137.04 %
2001 to 201125.93 %
1971 to 198016.67 %
1981 to 199011.11 %
1991 to 20009.26 %
comments powered by Disqus