Sainte-Marie Housing Condominiums


In Sainte-Marie most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 94.18% of homes in Sainte-Marie. The other 5.82% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development94.18 %
part of a condominium development5.82 %
comments powered by Disqus