Sainte-Marie Citizenship


In Sainte-Marie Non Canadian citizens account for 0.40% of the population. The other 99.60% of the Sainte-Marie population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.60 %
Not Canadian citizens0.40 %
comments powered by Disqus