Sainte-Marie Immigration Continent


In Sainte-Marie Immigrants account for 0.93% of the population. The other 99.07% of the Sainte-Marie population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Sainte-Marie is Europe which accounts for 42.42% of the immigrant population and 0.35% of the total population. 24.24% of the immigrant population and 0.20% of the entire Sainte-Marie population come from Africa. 18.18% of the immigrant population and 0.15% of the entire Sainte-Marie population come from Americas. 15.15% of the immigrant population and 0.13% of the entire Sainte-Marie population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe42.42 %
Africa24.24 %
Americas18.18 %
Asia15.15 %
comments powered by Disqus