Salaberry-de-Valleyfield Housing Condominiums


In Salaberry-de-Valleyfield most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 94.67% of homes in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. The other 5.33% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development94.67 %
part of a condominium development5.33 %
comments powered by Disqus