Salaberry-de-Valleyfield Citizenship


In Salaberry-de-Valleyfield Non Canadian citizens account for 0.45% of the population. The other 99.55% of the Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.55 %
Not Canadian citizens0.45 %
comments powered by Disqus