Salaberry-de-Valleyfield Immigration Continent


In Salaberry-de-Valleyfield Immigrants account for 1.37% of the population. The other 98.63% of the Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield is Europe which accounts for 42.45% of the immigrant population and 0.58% of the total population. 29.25% of the immigrant population and 0.40% of the entire Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population come from Americas. 16.04% of the immigrant population and 0.22% of the entire Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population come from Asia. 12.26% of the immigrant population and 0.17% of the entire Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe42.45 %
Americas29.25 %
Asia16.04 %
Africa12.26 %
comments powered by Disqus