Salaberry-de-Valleyfield Visible Minorities


In Salaberry-de-Valleyfield the population is made up of 1.16% visible minorities. The other 98.84% of the Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield is Black which accounts for 23.86% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the total population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 22.73% of the visible minority population and 0.26% of the entire Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 21.59% of the visible minority population and 0.25% of the entire Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 13.64% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 10.23% of the visible minority population and 0.12% of the entire Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 7.95% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Salaberry-de-Valleyfield population.

StatisticPercentage
Black23.86 %
Latin American22.73 %
Southeast Asian21.59 %
Chinese13.64 %
Arab10.23 %
Multiple visible minorities7.95 %
comments powered by Disqus