Salmo Citizenship


In Salmo Non Canadian citizens account for 1.65% of the population. The other 98.35% of the Salmo population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.35 %
Not Canadian citizens1.65 %
comments powered by Disqus