Salmo Immigration Continent


In Salmo Immigrants account for 13.34% of the population. The other 86.66% of the Salmo population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Salmo is Europe which accounts for 55.96% of the immigrant population and 7.20% of the total population. 34.86% of the immigrant population and 4.49% of the entire Salmo population come from Americas. 9.17% of the immigrant population and 1.18% of the entire Salmo population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe55.96 %
Americas34.86 %
Asia9.17 %
comments powered by Disqus