Salmon Arm Citizenship


In Salmon Arm Non Canadian citizens account for 2.88% of the population. The other 97.12% of the Salmon Arm population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.12 %
Not Canadian citizens2.88 %
comments powered by Disqus