Salmon Arm Visible Minorities


In Salmon Arm the population is made up of 1.99% visible minorities. The other 98.01% of the Salmon Arm population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Salmon Arm is Japanese which accounts for 25% of the visible minority population and 0.50% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 16.18% of the visible minority population and 0.32% of the entire Salmon Arm population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 13.24% of the visible minority population and 0.26% of the entire Salmon Arm population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 11.76% of the visible minority population and 0.23% of the entire Salmon Arm population. The Black visible minority accounts for 8.82% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Salmon Arm population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 8.82% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Salmon Arm population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 8.82% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Salmon Arm population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 7.35% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Salmon Arm population.

StatisticPercentage
Japanese25.00 %
Chinese16.18 %
South Asian13.24 %
Southeast Asian11.76 %
Black8.82 %
Filipino8.82 %
Latin American8.82 %
Korean7.35 %
comments powered by Disqus