Salmon Arm Immigration Year


In Salmon Arm Immigrants account for 11.22% of the population. The other 88.78% of the Salmon Arm population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Salmon Arm came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 51.05% of the immigrant population and 5.76% of the total population. 17.89% of the immigrant population and 2.02% of the entire Salmon Arm population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 12.63% of the immigrant population and 1.43% of the entire Salmon Arm population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 11.84% of the immigrant population and 1.34% of the entire Salmon Arm population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 6.58% of the immigrant population and 0.74% of the entire Salmon Arm population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197151.05 %
1971 to 198017.89 %
1991 to 200012.63 %
2001 to 201111.84 %
1981 to 19906.58 %
comments powered by Disqus