Seaforth Immigration Continent


In Seaforth Immigrants account for 5.59% of the population. The other 94.41% of the Seaforth population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Seaforth is Europe which accounts for 83.67% of the immigrant population and 4.54% of the total population. 16.33% of the immigrant population and 0.89% of the entire Seaforth population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe83.67 %
Americas16.33 %
comments powered by Disqus