Selkirk Citizenship


In Selkirk Non Canadian citizens account for 0.76% of the population. The other 99.24% of the Selkirk population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.24 %
Not Canadian citizens0.76 %
comments powered by Disqus