Selkirk Immigration Continent


In Selkirk Immigrants account for 3.52% of the population. The other 96.48% of the Selkirk population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Selkirk is Europe which accounts for 73.44% of the immigrant population and 2.55% of the total population. 9.38% of the immigrant population and 0.33% of the entire Selkirk population come from Americas. 9.38% of the immigrant population and 0.33% of the entire Selkirk population come from Asia. 7.81% of the immigrant population and 0.27% of the entire Selkirk population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe73.44 %
Americas9.38 %
Asia9.38 %
Africa7.81 %
comments powered by Disqus