Selkirk Visible Minorities


In Selkirk the population is made up of 1.73% visible minorities. The other 98.27% of the Selkirk population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Selkirk is Black which accounts for 58.33% of the visible minority population and 0.76% of the total population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 25% of the visible minority population and 0.32% of the entire Selkirk population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 8.33% of the visible minority population and 0.11% of the entire Selkirk population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 8.33% of the visible minority population and 0.11% of the entire Selkirk population.

StatisticPercentage
Black58.33 %
Arab25.00 %
Filipino8.33 %
Korean8.33 %
comments powered by Disqus