Senneterre Housing Condominiums


In Senneterre most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.93% of homes in Senneterre. The other 4.07% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.93 %
part of a condominium development4.07 %
comments powered by Disqus