Senneterre Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Senneterre 46.5% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 10.2% of home owners in Senneterre spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 16.8% of the rented homes in Senneterre are subsidized and the remaining 83.2% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 22.4% of tenants in Senneterre spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage46.50%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home10.20%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers16.80%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs22.40%
comments powered by Disqus