Senneterre Immigration


In Senneterre Immigrants account for 0.61% of the population. The other 99.39% of the Senneterre population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants99.39 %
Immigrants0.61 %
comments powered by Disqus